39, Male, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineI intend to live forever. So far so good.
I lived overseas (Japan) for couple of years for work and settled back into my Aussie lifestyle...awesome I like the outdoors, especially the beach, and living near the beach is the perfect work/life balance.
I find myself spending a fair bit of my spare time doing some kind of activity, whether it be running, biking, etc. but am perfectly at home also infront of the tv relaxing.
My family background is Italian, and as with most Italian families, family is an important aspect which I think puts me in good stead. I have a few nephews and like hanging out with them and helping them out with their soccer :)
I have lived a fair bit of time overseas for work so its given me the opportunity to experience other cultures and appreciate people of various backgrounds and ethics.
I try to plan a holiday atleast once a year, at the moment they usually end up being snowboarding holidays but I think Ill look for something warmer next time, any ideas?
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||22 - 39 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone that sees openness and comfort as an important aspect in relationships and tries to have a good balance in life. Taking the positives from all experiences is an important trait and living life to its fullest. Have fun!
- open to all types of music, oh, except death metal...never been a big fan of people yelling at me :)
- If I read books I like to read autobio of people who have been at the leading edge of what they do, always interesting to see what makes them click and how the arrived to where they are today
- Movies & TV
- Im usualy a fan of fantasy movies, those that are outside reality, I find movies that take you away on an unrealistic situation cool.
- Soccer! but I love my snowboarding and try to do a trip each year OS. I love the warmer weather much more than the cold but gotta take the good with the bad.
- Other Interests
- I was sent and lived overseas (Japan) for couple of years for work and settled back into my Aussie lifestyle. I live near the beach and love spending time there, even the chance to go for a run along the beach is a great feeling, really looking forward to summer