38, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 24 Mar '18
Kind, generous and loving soul, highly creative and fun-loving, alternative bent and diverse interests. Love to laugh and have intelligent conversations and meet like-minded individuals. Don't live near me? That's ok, I travel a lot.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||30 - 44 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 500km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Interested in an intelligent and outgoing partner, who isn't too mainstream and enjoys the arts, nature, adventures, music and self-development. Good mental health is important to me, emotional stability and maturity. Kind-hearted, philanthropic bent.
- diverse musical tastes, from rock to world, classical to tech.
- avid reader of wide range of tastes from New Philosopher and Womankind, fiction and non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer :)
- Yoga, mountain-bike riding, swimming, dance
- Other Interests
- Camping, 4WDing, writing and drawing, Aboriginal health and culture, remote living, burlesque, cabaret, gin cocktails, travel.