33, Male, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 11 May '18
HeadlineSo....this is what Rihanna meant about finding love in a hopeless place!!!
Uni student at Adelaide. Love reading, film, taking my Pup to the beach for a swim and having a beer with friends in the city. Really interested in different cultures and have traveled extensively. Pretty slapped together profile!
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 6'0/183 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 24 - 34 years old
- Within 50km
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
Hoping to meet someone kind and with a good sense of self. Up for hiking with my Dog, hanging out and watching a movie or having a few drinks at the Austral!!
- Damien Rice
- Philosophy, Theology...Mostly Uni requirement. Or anything by Kerouac or Steinbeck.
- Movies & TV
- True Detective, The Fall, Breaking Bad. Pretty much any film by Brit Marling
- Other Interests
- Travel, hiking, meditation and gardening. I love growing vegetables and fruit in my back yard.